In outfits

The casual look & new sneakers



          Sitting on the living sofa, with my MacBook on my lap ... meanwhile my husband is looking a for a movie in our maxdome account for us to watch in a few minutes... and I am trying to find the right way to start this blog post... that is how my Saturday evening looks like right now!
            I've posted lately about our travels , new places we visited either on holidays or in short weekend city breaks, so it was about time to post a simple outfit look - which I wore last week while having breakfast with my ladies Summer & Anne - Summer even took these pictures so a thank you is in order! Thank you S. -  I know you will read this :) so . . . xoxo
           The look is a casual one, almost my "uniform" for going out for breakfast / coffee with my friends or even shopping. The sneakers are a new addiction to my sneakers collection, I wanted the nike internationalist since forever and I was between the grey ones & the kaki ones - so I ordered them both from &OtherStories, tried them out at home with some outfits and decided the kaki ones fit better to what I have in my closet. Added leather pants & a comfy pullover & there you have it - the most casual look with a cute twist because of this leather - sneaker mix!
  
DAILY UPDATES ON:
SNAPCHAT: @fashionable.str

FOR MORE INSPIRATION FOLLOW ME ON:
I'm also waiting for you on my youtube channel here!



OUTFIT DETAILS: 
SHOES: Nike Internationalist via &OtherStories
PANTS: Faux-Leather H&M
PULLOVER: H&M
BAG: ZARA





Related Articles

1 comentarii:

Flickr Images